(Mod request) Remove dismemberment

Hello all!

I recently started playing The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt and I love it. However I'm not a fan of gore, I just don't like it, So could someone help me and make a mod to remove it? I'm not a modder but I know allot about computers so if there is anything I could do to help out in the making of the mod I would be all for it. I hope you guys can help.

Also please don't be annoying about it, I just don't like the gore K? Thanks for your help mah peeps!

Thanks again,

Microvolt52

Edited by Microvolt52

I second this. I'd love a mod that removed the gore. Just winning the fight is reward enough for me, I don't need to see anything else.

Unfortunately no. I made small mods with the Skyrim creation kit, but nothing big. But I have a feeling the Witcher 3 toolkit should make it easy, hopefully it gets released soon!

• 2 weeks later...

You know I think, and I could be wrong, but it seems that you can turn finishers off but the problem is the finishing move key is tied to the same key as regular attack which is a completely irrational design choice. Why give the player the option to not auto complete a finisher, but then manually bind it to the key he's GOING to click anyway in a fight.

Edit: Looking through the input.settings file I notice many line such as:

IK_LeftMouse=(Action=Finish)

One of them might be combat. Going to fiddle with rebinding it and let you know how it goes.

Edited by Oomo

• 1 month later...