Better 3rd Person Turning animation?

FluxerCry

So I'm just now starting to get into third person Skyrim. I find I'm liking it a lot, with the help of a few mods. But one thing that still gets me is the animation for when you turn sharply. Or rather, the lack thereof. Your character simply snaps into a running animation in whatever direction you choose to move. Is there a mod that fixes this, and if not, can it be made? Or is this a sort of engine limitation?

Nah, what I mean is say you turn the camera to look to the left. Your character will still be facing in the original direction. But if you now try to move forward, you instantly snap into a forward walking animation with no turning of any kind whatsoever. So I just want to know if there's a way to add animation to the transition.

• 2 years later...

Nah, what I mean is say you turn the camera to look to the left. Your character will still be facing in the original direction. But if you now try to move forward, you instantly snap into a forward walking animation with no turning of any kind whatsoever. So I just want to know if there's a way to add animation to the transition.

do you mean something like this?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34508 360 Walk and Run PLUS

sadly it doesn't work when in combat

• 3 years later...

This is quite an old forum, but there is one I found to be the best in this case. It's called Movement Behavior Overhaul.
Movement Behavior Overhaul at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

This single site has a version for both SE and LE. Just download the one for the version you're playing.

I can recommend Jump Behavior Overhaul as well to go along with this mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36889?tab=files

Again both SE and LE in the same site.

Edited by Trexaloy