Recs for silly and/or non-lore friendly dlc sized mods

Lalaa

Having yet another play through of Skyrim and looking for recs for a certain type of dlc sized mods.

Although I've been aware of it for some time, I only recently got around to playing Skyrim - Discworld Alpha 0.1 (a mod based on the world by Terry Pratchet) and had an absolute blast with it. Despite being in early alpha the writing and dialogue were great and there was more than enough content to keep me playing for hours.

Basically what I'm asking for are recs for dlc and quest sized mods with humor and silliness. It can be non-lore or lore friendly - I don't care. I don't even mind if it's half finished (e.g. discworld) so long as it's got humor in it. If it breaks my game, well, this is the reason I both back up my saves and create seperate profiles with Mod Organizer.

I'm not really looking to be a serious, lore-friendly dragon-born this time around, so any recs would be appreciated. Thanks!

Everything I make :wink:

I've seen a few of yours before but never got round to using them like many other followers. I'm in the mood for a laugh and MHARPHIN and Benjamin look perfect to drag around in my current playthrough. thanks for the reminder!