Succubus race with vanilla race preset

blackandwhite1459

Hi! So I wanted to change my character race to succubus, but without changing her preset from imperial race. So I saved and loaded my preset after changing to succubus race. However this led to my eyes getting situated lower on the face, plus my custom eyes from eyes of beaty and vanilla brows don't want to load into preset after restarting the game.

I basically don't need the custom eyes, brows and the rest of custom succubus race stuff, I just want to have the magic effects and be able to transform with wings and horns. And otherwise have the appearance of a vanilla imperial race. Is this possible to achieve?

Thank you very much in advance!

As you have just discovered, the presets are somewhat race dependent. The succubus race obviously has its own head mesh, which is why your character's features change. What you can do is use RaceMenu to tweak the eyes, brows and so on after you load the preset onto your succubus character. This will force the game to recognize the mods you're using, provided they work on the succubus race.

If the mods aren't compatible with the succubus, I'm really not sure how you can get around that, short of going into the Creation Kit and manually changing some things. I really can't walk you through that process, because I'm not that familiar with it myself.

What you will probably end up with is a tweaked version of your Nord's face, so your succubus character won't look exactly like your Nord character. Hopefully, you can find a happy medium. :)