Individual mannequin sex-change function

Caveat

There are some decent mannequin mods out there, or mods that changes all mannequins from male to female, but it's not quite what I want.

What I would like to see is a mannequin script that allows you to select the gender for individual mannequins.

Maybe a spell, or power that when targeted on the mannequin, changes that individual mannequin from male to female and vice verca.

Sexchange seems to change every mannequin, (because they all use the same baseID presumably). So I'm guessing it would require adding a new race, and applying a mannequin script to it, and a spell that exchanges the underlying NPC from one race to the other?

I dunno.

Any takers?

• 3 years later...

Rising from the dead?

I second this - I have both Vittoria's wedding dress, and Ulfric's clothes, and if I use sexchange to get a female model for the dress, it will also change the mannequin holding Ulfric's clothes to female when the room reloads. Not what I wanted, certainly. I've been searching for an answer to only change one single mannequin, but no joy. Most of the clothes I don't care, but if I want to display an outfit of a different gender to the norm....