• 73 posts

Same as title!

Oubliette

Oubliette

Thorn in your side.

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts

I assume so or it wouldn't have it's own subforum.

p3dr0Killer

p3dr0Killer

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Sure, but those two mods are here for a loooooong time... about a month theres nothing new!

therpgmaster2

therpgmaster2

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

We really need some modding tools for Mad Max! It has SO much potential

vbiguine

vbiguine

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 141 posts

it has so much potential, wonder why this game is not getting more attention. I advocated for a MOD that allows to have dead bodies stay so you can witness the carnage you unleash, thought it would be fitting for a game like mad max. It always really destroyed the immersion for me to have everything I just did systematically erased but.. there are so many other ideas I would want to add if we could get a community of modders.

therpgmaster2

therpgmaster2

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

it has so much potential, wonder why this game is not getting more attention. I advocated for a MOD that allows to have dead bodies stay so you can witness the carnage you unleash, thought it would be fitting for a game like mad max. It always really destroyed the immersion for me to have everything I just did systematically erased but.. there are so many other ideas I would want to add if we could get a community of modders.

I have created mods for the Avalanche engine before (now called the Apex engine). So I don't think it would be very hard. I'm still interested in modding the game and creating tools for it.

If anybody wants to work with me on this, reply to this post at any time, or add me on Discord (My username is RPG#9796 at the time of writing)

Edited by therpgmaster2, 11 June 2020 - 07:31 AM.

Reply to this topic

Page loaded in: 0.943 seconds