Hand/Wrist clipping seam issue with any UNP based body

lordkamakazi

When you make your new body, you also want to make new hands and feet using those same settings.

I dont know how to make new hands and feet. I know how to cheat. Base 7b? Dl a follower that has base 7b with no wrist gaps and use hand and feet mashes packaged with mod. That or dl all feet and hand mods till you find good match

Are you using bodyslide to also adjust your armor for that same body? The armor has a body mesh that comes with it (the armor does not go over your body, it replaces it) so if your armor was not run through bodyslide to match your new body, then there will be seams.

• 1 month later...

Have the same issue with UUNP BodySlide, 7B Bombshell and Fairskin active. At weight 100 it's not an issue, but anything lower - especially weight 0 and there is a mismatch between the forearm of the body and the wrist of the hand. The size, circumference and overall shape don't match up between the two.

i have same here before i didnt have hand seam with unp now when i build special unp i have it when i put armor when my character are naked i dont see i will see how to fix it i use unpb project and leyonda skin

Have the same issue with UUNP BodySlide, 7B Bombshell and Fairskin active. At weight 100 it's not an issue, but anything lower - especially weight 0 and there is a mismatch between the forearm of the body and the wrist of the hand. The size, circumference and overall shape don't match up between the two.

• 8 months later...

It comes directly from the Body Preset Sliders in Bodyslide, till today 02/15/19 nobody did fix it.

Let me explain..

It comes from the UNP or UUNP Bodyslide-Sliders!

If you scroll down in Bodyslide, you see Sliders for bodies, like:

7B Low

7B High

7B Bombshell

7B Natural Low

etc...

etc..

All of these 7B and many many others are buggy.

I mean the hand wrist size does not fit to the hand mesh.

So at many of these presets (with 0 weight) the hand mesh won't fit the body mesh and this causes this seam problem.

At 100% as far as i know and tested them all, all is working fine.

I used 7B too and other slides since this bug did appear before some years the first time.

Now i am using my own body and it uses:

0% Weight -> MCBM Low

and

100% Weight -> (whatever u want)

At this MCBM Low, the hand-wrist will fit to the hand meshes.

And of course you need to build the hand and feet meshes yes, bodylside will apply them to your body but this seam you can't get rid of is you use another 7B as low wight preset.

On all Presets at the Sliders down in Bodyslide, the hand wrist size changes, but for most of these bodies, it won't change enugh, so thats how many peoples get this seam/hand problem while using these Body-Sliders in Bodyslide.

As i said, till 02/15/19 it hasn't been fixed and i guess nobody ever will fix that.

- Greetings, khajii.

• 9 months later...

I'm having the same problem on CBBE. Tried to fix some weight sliders and then there's weird shadows and floating hands on my character. I don't know what's causing this, because I've never had this problem before on my other saves. My first save, I was using the CBBE default skin on my characters: no problem. The second time, I was using the Bijin skin: there were some hand texture problems. Now I've got Fair Skins and I'm having this problem.

I guess there's no answer, then?

• 3 months later...

I had this problem and was able to fix it by reinstalling BodySlide & CBBE in my Mod Organizer (and I reinstalled Fair Skin Complexion too, but I guess that wasn't that important to fixing the problem). You may have to save your custom presets manually before doing this.

• 2 years later...