Mayor of Diamond City

Lessabos

I got a question, Piper seems to be sure he is a synth, but I was unable to find out, even tried to kill him only to find out he is immortal? Anyone found out? Because after entering the city and little argument with Piper all he do is saying he is busy and he is a mayor after all...

Yes. He's a Synth. If you side with the Institute, one of the side quests involving going to Diamond City to collect intel from him. Additionally, if you hack his terminal, there's an entry that talks about a "Mr. Ayo", which is in reference to Justin Ayo, acting director of the Institute's Synth Retention Bureau.

Yes. He's a Synth. If you side with the Institute, one of the side quests involving going to Diamond City to collect intel from him. Additionally, if you hack his terminal, there's an entry that talks about a "Mr. Ayo", which is in reference to Justin Ayo, acting director of the Institute's Synth Retention Bureau.

Being a director of Institute and not given this quest saddens me, I liked however that after becoming Director , mayor in Bunker Hill immidietly submitted to me.

On one of my trips back to Diamond City, I found a bunch of people around Danny Sullivan. The mayor had shot him and then holed himself up in his office with his secretary as hostage. You can confront him and he admits he's a synth (and shenanigans ensue).