how to use kotor mods with nmm

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

fulmdiddy10

fulmdiddy10

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

Ok, so I'm fairly new to modding, but I've got a lot of experience with Skyrim and Oblivion, which both show up when NMM searches for games. Sooooo go easy on me, but how to get NMM to find Kotor? I have KOTOR 1&2 with Steam, and the Steam Workshop only has like 2 mods for each game, but Nexus has like 20 or more. So how to I get those mods to work, or how do I manually add KOTOR to Nexus Mod Manager?

DoctorKaizeld

DoctorKaizeld

That's Miss Dr. Sir Inquisitor to you

• Premium Member
  • 9,402 posts

NMM is not compatible with KOTOR. if a game is not listed in its scan then it is not compatible or currently supported.

to mod KOTOR just follow this guide it's pretty easy: http://www.moddb.com...tall-kotor-mods

Darthruble

Darthruble

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

@qwertyzeldar on the page it states a patch for the pre-installation requirements how do u get that i didnt see it on the page for a link or anything? and do u know of any kotor mod managing launchers?? or clients?? cuz i tried to use kmm on the nexus but didnt seem to get working lol so just didnt know if u knew of any other 

Edited by Darthruble, 21 October 2017 - 07:29 AM.

DoctorKaizeld

DoctorKaizeld

That's Miss Dr. Sir Inquisitor to you

• Premium Member
  • 9,402 posts
You dont need a manager for KOTOR. It uses a simple override folder system for mods.

I just used the game version that Steam installs

Page loaded in: 0.936 seconds