See your body mod (Enhanced camera mod) (Immersive first person)

spork88

so what's the reason this is so impossible for FO4?Â

All first-person animations are hands and a camera, and nothing else. My guess is that all the third person animations need to be redone for the first person camera. Lots of animations, and animations with weapons. Probably ... But maybe I misunderstand and there is some simple way. For example, completely disable vanilla first person view, replacing it with some kind of trigger that switches the camera to pseudo first person view, while remaining in third person view.

so what's the reason this is so impossible for FO4?Â

All first-person animations are hands and a camera, and nothing else. My guess is that all the third person animations need to be redone for the first person camera. Lots of animations, and animations with weapons. Probably ... But maybe I misunderstand and there is some simple way. For example, completely disable vanilla first person view, replacing it with some kind of trigger that switches the camera to pseudo first person view, while remaining in third person view.

Something similar was done for one of the earlier games.... Don't recall if it was Oblivion, or Morrowind. It was called "Fake First Person", and it essentially was just third person, with the camera locked where the eyes would be. So, you could see your arms, and if you looked down, there was actually a body to be seen.

Â

so what's the reason this is so impossible for FO4?ÃÂ

Â

Something similar was done for one of the earlier games.... Don't recall if it was Oblivion, or Morrowind. It was called "Fake First Person", and it essentially was just third person, with the camera locked where the eyes would be. So, you could see your arms, and if you looked down, there was actually a body to be seen.
I already did it. Below I have thrown a video. But I don't know how to make the view switch. I donât play first person myself, and I donât need such a neutered camera just for first person. You need some kind of trigger that will actually switch views between two separate camera settings.