Immersive Armors - Not Showing Up on NPC?

emersonwiebe

Hello! Just popping in after a save-game corruption headache lead to the build and extreme grind of a new one.

Basically, my problem is this - I've seen YouTubers play Skyrim modded, obviously. (who tf hasn't?) Now I see them run dungeons and bandit camps and i see their bandits running around everywhere in armors from Immersive Armors. this is cool. I like that.

My problem is that at level 15 I have yet to see a single piece from the mod. Quite confusing, I must say, considering I've played with IA on my previous computer and had seen armors entering my game at even level 10. Am I too low of a level to see them yet? Should I've not seen at least one new piece of gear??

Any help is much appreciated, thanks guys :)

PS - The plugin in NMM is titled 'Hothtrooper44 armor ecksstra.esp' and the description reads 'Ecksstra textures for Immersive Armors'. Could I've downloaded the wrong file? I mean, I doubt it, considering I consciously clicked on the file that implied it would download the armors, and the DL took upwards of 15 minutes on 1Mb/sec.

You should have two plugins for immersive armors in your plugin list.

Did you get the initialization message when you started the game and is the MCM showing up?

Thank you for the swift reply,

Upon a close scan of my plugin list i can conclude that, as far as I can tell, I have only the one plugin. In fact, what lead me to the realization of the lack of armors appearing in the world was the fact that no MCM menu for IA is present at all, nor is there any indication that the mod is installed. Not only that, but I also have AddItemMenu which doesn't even contain Immersive Armors in its mod list, as though I haven't downloaded it. The strange thing about this is that, as previously stated, the download took me a very long time, well beyond the time it should take to install a bundle of extra textures - the 15 minute time frame is definitely closer to that of which one would expect, say I don't know, a good hundred meshes and accompanying textures to download within?

It may also be worth noting, too, that at the very same time my aforementioned save-game was corrupted, I had tried to reinstall Immersive Armors. This may mean one of many things, I suppose - likely more than I'm even aware of. I only tell you this because it may help reveal and underlying issue, and so that if a solution to my problem comes available I can seize it without another corruption.

Edited by emersonwiebe

Try reinstalling it again. If you still don't have two plugins and two BSAs, you'll have to re-download. It could just be one of the files got corrupted but that's enough to screw you up. I recommend downloading manually through your browser as your browser has better checksums to make sure things get downloaded properly than the mod managers do. Then you can use the "add mod from archive" button in the mod manager to install it.

• 8 months later...

My problem is that i have Skyse and Skyrim Version 1.9.32 and I Even Installed SkyUI but when i go to forge i can see the names but nothing appears!!

and when i make them i will become invisible nothing appears!! what should i do?!

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, this is a late question and it wont be answered for another 6 years but..... i was wondering if there was a way to un-install and re-install a mod, but without having to re-download it. i live in the middle of nowhere, so my internet is a piece of trash. i cant do anything. So this almost 1GB download too a week, and it always failed half way through every time. so i need help to know if there is a way of un-installing and re-installing the mod without having to re-download it.

Any help would be amazing.

:)

• 5 months later...