NMM 0.61.3 fixes for Fallout 4

TheTokenGeek

In response to post #31664670.

ksalmon87 wrote: THANK YOU SO MUCH, I'LL REPORT BACK :)

EDIT: STILL NOT WORKING FOR ME... "This save relies on content that is no longer present. Some objects may no longer be available. Continue Loading?"... what should i do?? to fix this??

p.s I have updated to the most recent NMM...

Try loading the save, that message just means /something/ was changed (removed from the game) when you saved.

e.g. An armor mod was loaded, you opened up your save, saved the game, quit the game, disabled the mod, and went back in.

That message should not be fatal.

(Sorry if I didn't explain this very well.)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #31665355. #31665455 is also a reply to the same post.

boikott wrote: I installed the NMM 0.21.3 but my save game can´t be loaded. So I have to start a new game?!? :((((
ksalmon87 wrote: you need NMM 0.61.3 the newest release

Oh sorry, i meant 0.61.3 but for me its not working. I start the game, load my game, the loading screen appears and then the game closes.

In response to post #31662115. #31662295 is also a reply to the same post.

BlindJudge wrote: Yesterday Bethesda released a patch for Fallout 4 which disabled mods from being run by resetting the plugins.txt file that contains all of the .esm/.esp entries for plugins that you had active. It had no mention of this in the release notes so people quite happily had Steam update their copies, only to find that when they went to boot up it said that the game had changed since their last save.

Today we have released NMM 0.61.3, this release will once again allow for you to run Fallout
4 directly from NMM with all your mods and build order intact. Big thanks to our elite developer Fabio for all the effort he put in to get this up and running so quickly (when he was meant to have a day off may I add!).

If you discover any issues, then please make sure that you make us aware in the feedback thread on the website and we’ll do our best to get it rectified as soon as possible.

Enjoy your time back in the Wasteland...

Paul (BlindJudge)
Paradoxical47 wrote: Thank you for fixing this so quickly, found it very annoying when out of the blue the game failed to play with the mods. Now after much messing about I have to start a new game...how sad!!

do we have to run the game in NMM or can we launch it directly from steam?

Thanks guys! I've had to re-enable all the mods. They are working now but all the things that I had built are gone. My whole wall in Sanctuary and fences that I build in others settlements using Homemaker an SSEx are gone. Now I have to rebuilt EVERYTHING. Thanks Bethesda!! Edited by costasa

In response to post #31665355. #31665455, #31666085 are all replies on the same post.

boikott wrote: I installed the NMM 0.21.3 but my save game can´t be loaded. So I have to start a new game?!? :((((
ksalmon87 wrote: you need NMM 0.61.3 the newest release
boikott wrote: Oh sorry, i meant 0.61.3 but for me its not working. I start the game, load my game, the loading screen appears and then the game closes.

This is probably because of load order issues or comparability patches. When you ran the update a notice appeared that said NMM had to disable, then re-enable all of the mods to get the fix to work. And while it tried to put things back the way they were, you may have to fix a few things by hand. This is likely an example of that.

In particular, the Full Dialog and Better Sorting mods do not play well together without a compatibility patch. In some cases I've seen this exact behavior with the Full Dialog mod not working properly because of the STRINGS field in fallout4.ini.

Check your .ini files to make sure they are still set up properly. For any mods that have compatibility issues or patches you can remove them, and then reinstall in the proper order. Hopefully this will straighten things out.

You Guys are just awesome. Thank you. What the f*#@ is Bethesda thinking? With s#*! like this patch mod killing I can also play that game on that black plastic toybox with a 4 in the name. Mod support later on the console means: I can only use some mods Bethesda allows me to use, because it is more "comfortable". Well some people call this freedom for sure.^^ Edited by BockworschtSoldier