Before you request a mod,

SlappyMeats

Even if the search doesn't turn up any results try another similar word meaning the same thing, ie exactly 20 seconds after reading this post I went and tried an experiment. I wanted to see if I could find a Hockey mask, so I typed it in, didn't come up, so I tried Jason's mask.Boom it popped up. The moral of this story is, if at first you can't find it, try another word in the search.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello i wanted to request a better ichigo's hollow mask .there is a mode that we can put ichigo's hollow mask but that mask is kinda not fit and a little weird :( pls if possible find me a better version ,

oh and a mode that includes mangekyou sharingan eyes . i mean a mode just to change the eyes to mangekyou .

and is there any sound effects like ichigo vizard mode ?

a mode that changes hair style . like .... again ichigo or naruto hair style :D

thank u very much :)

Edited by Misakichun

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I think this is a good idea, if I do say so myself. I want to do this for some time, but can't find any way to do it in the CS, nor could I find anything even remotely related to it in any existing mods. Is it possible to increase in-game gravity? Just seems that it takes forever to fall, at higher levels you can jump higher than some buildings, and when you fall from really high place (like Sheogorath spell) and die, your body still shifts and bounces like it was a rag doll dropped from only a couple feet. I did try to increase the weight of races, but it only allows it to be increased up to 2, and that changes nothing in game. Any way to actually increase the gravity? I'ts probably in the game's engine, but from what I gather almost anything can be done with OBSE. So anyone?

here's a request that im 99% sure is not been done yet.

im a fan of Knights and the Knights of the Nine was great Because the armour was realistic

what i would like to see is an armor mod that adds realistic Crusaders armour the kind that the Knights Templar and Hospitaller doned

If this has been done feel free to aim a shotgun my way and shoot

If it has not than mail me and ill see about geting you some pickys

[email protected]

It sounds like you mean a tabard? I have seen attempts by using the chainmail nif. but it doesn't look the same. I am also looking for a Decent Tabard mod. I want to have a gryphon mount. Has anyone done that? If anyone knows how I would like to learn how to do that. Also there is an oblivion mod for Links tunic. It's called adventure tunic or something.

• 4 weeks later...

here's a request that im 99% sure is not been done yet.

im a fan of Knights and the Knights of the Nine was great Because the armour was realistic

what i would like to see is an armor mod that adds realistic Crusaders armour the kind that the Knights Templar and Hospitaller doned

If this has been done feel free to aim a shotgun my way and shoot

If it has not than mail me and ill see about geting you some pickys

[email protected]

Hey! There's a mod that adds that, and much more: My link

I Looked For A Mod I Want But Cannot Seem To Find One For Oblivion, I Would Like A Armor Set From The Legend Of Zelda, The Armor And Clothes Worn By Link The Hero Of Time, Please Help Me Find it

Hey there! Did it look somthing like this? My link