More creatures of all walks on life would be lovely

Aoikitty

I have installed a few animal mods (have some tech issues with some, but asides that...), but I noticed from searches, there is a devoid of much variety in overall types...but I'm still glad there are some to make the world more alive.

Fantasy creatures:

Though Skyrim is fantasy, I cannot really find any mythical creatures like the classics (other dragon characters maybe? not really needed, but maybe some pegasus or such-like, griffons, manticores, etc).

-Classic creatures

-creatures from old mythologies

-Sea monsters, like a Leviathon

Characters creatures:-Smaug, Saphira,

-Dinosaurs (preferably feathered, since Skyrim is generally too cold to imagine them otherwise....unless it's for tropical enviro mods), Maybe flocks of feathered raptors? about 5-7 with a leader.maxresdefault.jpg

Ideas of expanding the natural world of creatures:

We could probably use some ocean life like some whales, perhaps that breach and go back under water occasionally, and possibly in pods...or maybe some sharks...but huge humpback whales would be lovely or blue whales. Most ideal is them breathing out the air as they come up, but it could be an upgraded feature.

-Whales, pref large breeds

-More small birds, perhaps in trees near pathways

-Reptiles

-fresh water-preferring birds such as herons

-Rare versions of animals, like white stags that are elusive and legendary

I guess the ocean thing is less a deal for those who stay in-land...but I confess I fly around a lot with "Burning Skies" mod as a dragon....and it would be neat anyway...especially too if you can ride on boats out to sea (can you? I'm still new since I primarily just mess around when I play XD).

Don't forget, whales are part of the life of Nord peoples, they hunt sea mammals and I'm sure inspire sea monster tales..perhaps a giant whale as Moby Dick XD

Sei_whale_mother_and_calf_Christin_Khan_

Edited by Aoikitty

Fun Fact: The whales that populate iconography all over Skyrim (such as the symbols in Draugr ruins) do not represent ocean-dwelling whales as we know them on Earth. In Skyrim, Snow-Whales once lived among the clouds and were hunted when they landed in the mountains, but were not often caught because of a defense mechanism which allowed them to spray hallucinogenic foam on their would-be attackers. Here's an interesting tale involving Snow Whales.