Axelnox

Okay so i have looked up some terms to ensure that there isn't anything relating to this. So I have noticed that during the game i want to see the level of happiness with every settlement from great to worse but i can't there is no option for it like with guns. Then what if i want to see what any settlement would need. So if there is someway to add the same thing in the weapon organizer to the Workshop, Aids, and Junk. The second part to this is that when you notice what you need to help a settlement you would to fast travel to one location to another to transport it. Not very immersive and not fun. SO what if there was a way to organize a brahmin run from one place to the next and let you know a notification saying it has arrived. So it will feel like you are raising an empire than being an errand boy to settlements. So with that i hope this can be a start to some great mods for the future.

Summary

-Add weapon organizer to everything

-Barhmin Runs with supply

-Immersive

Fast travel is definitely not "immersive", I like the notification idea. While we are at it, how about a random chance of one or another settlers attempting a coup one has to put down?

Oh I like the coup idea. You should post a separate mod suggestion for that. Someone could create a new random quest mod where, when you are using a low charisma build, or haven't invested in certain charisma related perks by a certain level, then charismatic people from different factions will show up at your settlement and try to get your settlers to turn against you. That's the kind of quest Bethesda should have put in from the beginning.

(Edit) And, I just want to add that this is *just* the kind of thing that would extend playability past the end game, when you've made your faction affiliation clear. Survivors of opposing factions could try using subterfuge to get revenge or get back in the running. Synth infiltrators could become really scary. Or Deacon could somehow have miraculously survived and come back in better disguise to haunt you. Or the brotherhood could smarten up and start using brains over brawn. And there could even be clever raiders or gunners just trying to sow disruption to make the settlement easier to attack later.

Edited by kurikinton

Well how about random attacks on the caravan. And when raiders do attack a settlement they fortify it in preparation for your conter attack. Or whenever a settlement is having that icon saying they need something of you ignore it they form a coup. Edited by Axelnox