lamerooster

Was thinking yesterday it would be cool to see body extremities twitch for a bit after being killed instead of just lying there. This would be like how they show it in the SPECIAL cartoon videos, where fingers/hands and feet (maybe heads?) twitch for a bit after the body dies. My suggestion would be to continue the twitching for a short while, maybe 30 seconds, then cease altogether.

Thanks, everyone! Really digging the creative community here.

-LR

[edit] Other twitch targets: Deathclaw tails, bug wings and antenna, robot appendages (they're on the fritz now), humanoid faces (i.e., cheeks, upper lip, lower eyelids)

Edited by lamerooster

Enhanced Blood Textures for Skyrim made the body spasm for a few seconds after death, but that was done with scripts. Right now we don't have access to proper scripting for Fallout 4 until the official mod tools come out, as far as I know anyway. Once the tools do come out I'm sure the author of Enhanced Blood Textures will do the same for FO4 as he did for Skyrim. I'm not sure making individual body parts move is a possible though, that's beyond me.