Blackskull Keep (WIP)

So, basically I've been working on this mod for over a year on and off while working on other mods. All in all I have several big projects, this one is the nearest to completion though it still has a bit more work to do but should have a release in the near future unless I have a sudden inclination to add more to it.

Most of this time has been spent on retexturing experiments, what works what doesn't and simply learning.

Rather than post a epic ammount of up to date screenies I prefer to show a vid,

A bit about it: Blackskull Keep is a tower a dungeon purposely hard to navigate and lots to see inside a huge lair brimming with evil magics and a ton of room for your companions,

A place you can lost in and lose track of time in as I plan to have it as magical research facility.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGkjQ-Sz-Cs

Edited by dunmermaiden

Suggestions for features is always welcome, opinions and ideas as well. I'm not a good scripter but, I can try ( as long as it's real simple feature )

Things I am thinking about are a simple research script to learn new spells

Some slaves to scrub the floors when told to.

A guard captain to give orders to

A summoning room to summon minions, maybe a skelly army depends on my scripting there.

A quest to aquire this.

A script to enable boat travel between places

I will need to learn more, hopefully I can get these things made.

Suggestions for features is always welcome, opinions and ideas as well. I'm not a good scripter but, I can try ( as long as it's real simple feature )

A summoning room to summon minions, maybe a skelly army depends on my scripting there.

A quest to aquire this.

I would be more than happy to help you with scripting http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

Looks nice! Usually when people try retexturing common intterior buildings to look like Oblivion architecture, but the textures you used don't clash with the architecture!

One thing I noticed: At 1:40 in the video, the window looks a bit misaligned. The UV map might need some tweaking.

A quest to aquire this.

I would be more than happy to help you with scripting http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

Cool thanks!

@Uberman I already tweaked it lots trying to get it to sit right, the trouble is all the windows in that room are in one texture uv map and 1 of them is aligned differently to the others. Thus making it almost impossible to get a even feel.

Edited by dunmermaiden

If you select one of the verts of the problematic section in UV edit, and then right-click and use 'select connected', you'll be able to move about just that bit. Unless you already did that.

Alonso does scripting?! Dang, yo.

If you select one of the verts of the problematic section in UV edit, and then right-click and use 'select connected', you'll be able to move about just that bit. Unless you already did that.

I was very good at the CS , then I turned to modeling weapons and creatures ;D

I hadn't tried that, I'll give it a go, thanks :thumbsup: