mocaachino2006 - BANNED

LadyMilla

mocaachino2006 banned.

Reason for the ban

Ban evasion.

Previously banned user: Skyrim GTX

Nice try, but in order for you to insult me, I should value your opinion.

As it happens, I do not.

And to illustrate what a nice person this Skyrim GTX is, here is the PM he sent me:

So LadyMilla you are the Nexus GOD heh?

Ok play this game my little s.lut...

You delete my videos from Nexus mod descriptions and i download the mod files again and upload another free share website and link the new dowload link for my video.

So you degraded you own s.hit corrupt website's download numbers.

You are the boss in Nexus but not in YT or another websites...

Ohh and i make a video from your sadist corrupt mod editing in Nexus so all non Nexus download is your fault. You are the sinner for all things!
And make an ugly "LadyMilla The S.lut" named follower so all your banned users is f.uck your little face.

You are a 37 year old virgin s.lut in the virtual world. You are only a s.hit noname account.

But i? I have name in the world... You make a new "rule" so write my name, the site is automated rewrite to "banned user". Haha very very funny. XD
So... i m a bigger human than this s.hit Nexus Community... Nice!!! I m only one guy but you have a big Community!!!!! XDDD XD Your are an idiot!!!!! XDDDDD

Btw I m not english. XD

Ha azt hitted, hogy ezzel távol tartasz a kis weboldaladtól hát nagyon tévedsz, kitartóbb vagyok én mint azt te gondolnád te kis kurva.
Szóval jobb ha tőlem tudod te kibaszott szemét ribanc, hogy a játék még csak most kezdődik...

Use the Google translator for more you f.ucked b.itch.

The game is started.

Skyrim_GTX
Skyrim GTX
Skyrim.GTX
Skyrim/GTX
Skyrim*GTX
SkyrimG.T.X.
SkyrimG TX
S.kyrimGTX
and many many.. many names...

Go ban me again i have 30+ accounts in this s.hit site. Ohh and.. i use IP Hide program for some account.

GG b.itch.