Robert Downy Jr Pinup Girls, Please!

eatyourfaas

Do you have any information on who the original artist is? The article doesn't seem to supply it. I tried a google image search but couldn't get the information I needed there either.

(Also from a copyright perspective these may be tricky as some of them look like manipulations of existing artwork which raises the question of whether the editing could be regarded as transformative or not. If these were older paintings that we could be certain were in the public domain it would be easier, but unfortunately a lot of them look more recent and many works from the pin-up period are still under copyright.)

Edit: Most of these appear to be photomanipulations of Gil Elvgreen's original pin up art, which is unfortunately still in copyright until the year 2050.

Edited by PoliteRaider

It looks like the original artist is, Gil Elvgren. I can't seem to find who the manipulating Artist is. I keep finding that it originated about two years ago on a tumblr post. These cracked my wife up and I thought they would be fun to have on walls. But I understand legal aspects can be tricky.

Considering the legal aspects of these drawings are kinda tricky, I don't think someone is going to risk posting a mod containing them. What you could do however is download a mod that adds new posters and replace the textures of said posters with these drawings. I don't think that'd be so much of a problem as long as you aren't sharing it.