theDemonJackal

Honestly, I know its silly, but I want to roam the mojave as a masked Luchador. If I could make a lucha mask myself, trust me I would, but I cannot understand how to use textures properly. If I could, I would just use the ghoul mask and retexture it. But I just cant figure out how to.

Besides, if it were possible, imagine making wrestling puns or threats. Walk straight up to Lanuis and be all like

"Courier 3:16 says I just whooped your ass"

Or something not as lame.

Anyways, made the request and hoping it gets some attention.

Haha, that would be fun! So is the ghoul mask in the NV files? If not, could always retex a hockey mask :tongue:

I don't think the ghoul mask is in FNV. However, an easier time might be had if you use the "slasher mask" clown headpiece as your base, rather than the hockey mask. Less editing would have to be done.

Haha, that would be fun! So is the ghoul mask in the NV files? If not, could always retex a hockey mask :tongue:

I don't think the ghoul mask is in FNV. However, an easier time might be had if you use the "slasher mask" clown headpiece as your base, rather than the hockey mask. Less editing would have to be done.

The ghoul mask resource could be used in it, as for a retext hockey mask idea, I am just looking for something to cover up the whole of the face and looks like a lucha mask. But as said, I want this just for fun and giggles.

Bah, I tried but I can't get the texture to look right. Sorry Jackal :pinch:

Its fine Jokerine, I ran into the same trouble. Honestly I was surprised there was at least 2 other modders out there that wanted this for fun. Nice to know I wasnt the only one that wanted to go around the Mojave as a Lucha wrestler :D

• 1 month later...

So....Boy do I have some news for you guys. Browsing some mods last night, and think I may have found something that will allow me to make a lucha mask. I kid you not. It would be an amazing mask, and I am currently researching lucha masks to find a suitable desight, but I got a mesh, and texture to work with and edit. If all goes well, I may be able to post a picture of the finished product as soon as i can.