NEW AUTOMATRON VOICES! (OP ready to work with modders!)

Bobshadow

Hi there! Modders and fans out there, I'm looking for you! I'm wanting to create a series of short little mods specifically for Fallout 4's Automatron DLC. Some people have discussed this already, so I'm just going to represent it to you. Imagine a series of mods of all your favorite celebrities, TV characters, video game characters, movie characters, and more, being the voice of your new mechanical WMD. Several separate mods to download specific voices, or just one mod to get them all! An ever expanding market with limitless options and possibilities. Want your new robot to sound like Bender from Futurama? Or maybe like Liam Neeson for some non-robotical reason. You want options!

Now I currently, am looking to organize and present this mod series, but I'm looking for help. I'm ready and sitting on several voice files and sound clips ready to go, but sadly, I am not a master modder. I'm looking for someone with the technical know-how who wants to embark on this modding journey with me. What am I offering besides this? Well, if the idea of getting your name and work spread around with me and become a badass team of robot voice masters doesn't appeal to you alone, I also have a much, much, grander idea for a mod. But I don't want to spoil it to just anyone. It would be a huge process, most of the work being on my end, and I would do it for you, but I assure you there is no way this bigger mod wouldn't go viral instantly. If THAT interests you, to have your name on what I predict to be an instant-hit mod, then contact me, and we can start simple; with the Automatron Voice Pack series, thing...I have a better name in mind, but I'm also saving that for when we get started. >.>

(I also understand this may not be easily possible without the Fallout Creation Kit. If you are interested in developing with me, but want to wait and see what the creation kit has to offer, please feel free to contact me anyway. I'd love to hear from you.)

For those of you interested, shoot me a private message or reply to this thread with some contact info. OR, hit me up on Steam or Skype. (Just make sure to tell me in your message that you're interested in modding!)
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SirBobshadow

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon!

In regards to Bender from Futurama, do you have the permission of Fox Broadcasting Company to use their audio assets in your mod?

Ah, I should've addressed this, thank you.

For those of you sharing concerns like this, but still wish to make this mod series, we have a solution. I am a voice actor, and I can get ahold of more, who have a variety of spot-on impressions of these famous characters we want to create voices for. I have a handful I can do, and anyone who can do impressions that are really well done are welcome to pitch in as well!

Now, I say "For those of you sharing concerns like this" for a reason. As we all know, (or should know at this point) there are a ton of mods out there that use audio the mod owners didn't create themselves in Bethesda games already. Such things like the "This is Patrick!" shout mod or ALL the lightsaber mods on the nexus. These mods still exist and have been enjoyed by community, despite copyrighted material. I'm hoping our mods would be viewed the same as these existing ones; created and enjoyed for pleasure rather than taken down immediately for copyrighted material. We all just want to have fun, right? I won't get into that debate, but my original offer also still stands just the way it is.

Hey. I'm looking to do something similar. Currently building a Microsoft Sam mod, got a bunch of voice files already, just need some help plugging them into the game. I'd be happy to share some of what I have with you(They're all .wav files as of now).

Other than that, there's a person on Nexus who's released a voice mod. "Automatron - Alternative Female Voices". May not be exactly what we're looking for but it's a step in the right direction.

I'm the Canadian Mafia on steam, would love to chat more.

• 3 months later...

KOTOR/KOTOR2 HK-47, anyone agree?

@bobshadow

Should have posted a clip of peter griffin getting his door busted down for taping an NFL game lol.

Ada needs some dialogue, ANY dialogue at all she has nothing to say except some basic things. Could kinda go the same route as KLEO for her dialogue have her asking what the player is staring at stuff like that.

If you have a way to put automatron voices in game, I would like to see it, I've been trying to figure it out on and off for months. if you're expecting somone else to do the legwork and implement your voices, well... welcome to the club.

• 1 month later...