I want Leveling Up to change your appearance

Deleted33886265User

Anyone know how to make leveling up change your appearance?

Essentially I want to know how to make a trigger that affects racemenu sliders in a Level Up event. Like, for example, every time you level up, your height would increase, or your muscles/chest/body size would become larger, or your hair would become lighter.

I'm very new to scripting, so I have no idea if this is simple. I also have no idea where to even put the code to test stuff out.

Anyone have any ideas?

Edited by Guest

There's a similar mod that almost do same thing as you want, you know..

Tho, I don't think it'll change your char's height or hair colors...

"Pumping Iron - Dynamic Muscle Growth - by Gopher"

It'll change your muscle as you level up in combat skills, which mean.. breast will also gets bigger. Check it out yourself to see the details.

There's a similar mod that almost do same thing as you want, you know..

Tho, I don't think it'll change your char's height or hair colors...

"Pumping Iron - Dynamic Muscle Growth - by Gopher"

It'll change your muscle as you level up in combat skills, which mean.. breast will also gets bigger. Check it out yourself to see the details.

Awesome, I'll check this out and see if I can mess around in the code to change different attributes.

I you're willing to live with just getting the characters breasts bigger the more you play the game, Pumping Iron does just that when you use a body mod. Just a heads up. All you'd have to after that is set up a script that will be triggered upon leveling up that essentially tells the game to run the showracemenu command. Probably could be done in a similar way to how Chesko's mod Reflection has a message window pop up after each level up.