"Fallout 3 has Stopped Working"- Windows 10 (Screenshots)

prizer

Ok, I'm breaking this up in a semi logical manner. I know forums are typically impolite to people who don't read instructions, talk like an idiot, or fail to provide details. I'm attempting to avoid that. I know the drill. Read about the mods. Make sure you follow the steps. Use a good mod managing utility. Read some more so you don't screw it up. Use BOSS to check mod order. Verify that the mods in question work well together, and read any notes related to their specific issues/load orders. Done.

-Rig-

I have an Intel i7 with 12 GBs of RAM running x64 Windows 10, and I am attempting to run the Steam version of FO3 GOTY.

-Mods-

Now, I've not installed many mods into FO3. I installed the Large Address fix, set my .ini files to run off of two cores. On the mechanical side, I have FOSE installed, Stutter Remover (per suggestion, not because I particularly noticed a great deal of stutter), and ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated. I have installed the GFWL update, and I have installed the following mods: The Unofficial Patch, FWE, FO3 Redesigned, Fellout (as suggested on the Flora Overhaul page [also, I have made sure to install the update after first package]), Flora Overhaul, HiRes Weapons V3, and DC Interiors. All of the mods are currently either A) up to date or B) the suggested/stable version. I tested between each mod install, and I run the game with elevated privileges with UAC off through FOSE.

-Issue-

It played well for the the first two hours, then randomly crashed a few times. The first time was annoying. The second time was annoying. The third time locked FO3 in the foreground to a degree which forced me to restart my PC. The fourth time, I finally decided to take to the forums before I tinkered with files, destroying my saved game in the process. I have attached screenshots of the NMM window so I can get another set of eyes. These mods supposedly work very well together. Any ideas chaps? I have checked the logs for the Stutter Remover, and for FOSE with no noticeable issues in either, though I can attach them as well if needed.

-Informational Images-

Nexus Mod Manager- Mods Page: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5pe_hEFIRF2NGVZcHRtRmpyMkU

Nexus Mod Manager- Plugins Page: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5pe_hEFIRF2SG92ZFU3VF9aUlE

Regards,

PRizer

To start, the versions of FO3 Wanderers Edition plugins are not displayed and it makes it impossible to determine if they are in the correct order.

ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated! - Program version is not needed and is probably conflicting with the Archive Invalidation that is part of Nexus Mod Manager.

Also, the clock speed of your CPU and the type of GPU you are using would be helpful.

Which .ini file did you edit to limit the CPU to two cores?

I also had a problem with an earlier version of NMM that mirrors your problem. That was the reason I went back to FOMM.

I have read here on the Nexus that you cannot turn the Windows 10 UAC off. That you should move your Steam folder and all the games out of the Program FIles folder.