Homemaker- expanded settlements alignment issues?

Xengas

http://i67.tinypic.com/ddp0ts.jpg

Hello, im having issues with alignment using this mod. I've tried just about everything, is it the mod itself or is there a way to fix this? When i stack the corner pieces together one side is always more forward than the other side and it makes the house look stupid. If its the mod itself thats doing this can anyone point me in the direction of a mod that adds clean looking walls/floors/roofs so i can build settlement houses? I hate the vanilla metal/wood options. Thanks~

Thats interesting, ill have to test that. You could try SSEX, settlement expansion mod

Thats interesting, ill have to test that. You could try SSEX, settlement expansion mod

Thanks, let me know if you find any fix for it. Im not sure if this is the Homemaker mod doing this or the Snap n build mod... Im pretty sure its homemaker though. Ill try out the other mod now, thanks again~

If that is the faded red brick building set that I think it is, it is from Homemaker and that set has several issues with it, wrong snap points, clipping, tearing, etc.

I personally use Snap N Build, specifically the Real Estate section of it, as it fits together beautifully. Never had any issues with it.