Poll: What is your favorite Armor/Clothing?

wayne0188

What is your favorite armor and/or clothing? try to keep opinions to LOOKS only. If possible include reasons why...

mine are:

Heavy

Daedric Cuirass (the red and blackish texture with sharp pauldrins looks sweet)

and the rest Ebony (minus Helmet), I love the black and gold...

Light

Glass and Mithril (minus Helmet)

Non-Playable

The Legion Captain Armor (and yes I know it is playable through mods)

Clothing

The Dark ___ clothing set from OONA’S OUTFITTERS 4 EXNEM’S BODY mod

Note: the reason that this is in spoilers is that I think that peoples responses may and will contain spoilers...

Heavy:

Blackluster. The full heavy armor set is pretty sexy, though I usually put the light gloves in place of the gauntlets just because I don't like having huge shoulders on my character.

Light

Dark Illusion. Usually when I play a class that uses light armor, it is a thief/assassin type and this armor really fits the look of that type of character.

Non-Playable

I don't really like most of the stock armors/outfits in oblivion. Most everything I wear is from mods.

Clothing

Anything designed for Exnem. Growlf made some pretty good stuff and someone converted a bit of it to exnem.

cool, I personaly try not to add things like armor to the game (possible advantages that I may see as cheating) but i'm always on the hunt for replacers to make vanilla armor look better... ie. lc Cuirasses... I almoset always play a female character... :shrug:

• 10 months later...

Heavy

Heavens Wrath

Light

Nightshade

Non-Playable

Clothing

Gothic Style clothing from a few mods. (mainly Slofs Goth shop 2 (Cloud's top and a spiked collar), Maddog's Final fantasy (Vincents pants and boots))

Heavy Armor I use DianoArmor2

Light Armor I use DBShadow Set

Clothing I use Slofs Robes and also i use Sinbloods Window Dress

My character is a Female Vampire who would like to have you for dinner.....http://img2.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/evilgrin/evilgrin0017.gif

• 2 weeks later...