More Automatron Voices (Template/Modder's resource/Toutorial)

Ekayne

Okay, this kinda thing has been asked for, and I looked into it, and the way it's set up seems like a Molerat's nest to me. I WANT! so bad to do some new voices for robots. and I found some of the locations where the existing voices are, the whole thing is managed by quests, which of course is how dialogues work, but they use the same dialogue over and over again with some conditional to change which voice is being used.

But there's a problem because it doesn't seem to be letting me overwrite existing audio or make new categories or conditionals of audio. I'm not seeing how to get alll the way to point B from A.

I'm an easily discouraged N00b, so it's no surprise that I gave up on this project. but I still want to, which is why if a Superior in training Modder is willing to figure this whole thing out, and either be the guy who puts my Voices in game, or otherwise shows/makes somthing that makes this thing which is over my head easier than it seems to me to be, I would be groveling at your feet. and you'd be helping to refill requests that have happened time and time again on these forums.

Thank you for your time,

-Stay Alive Out There.-

there's already a thread demanding all kinds of voices. I'd start Filling the requests if I had any idea how the files actually fit together. if someone had already made an automatron voice mod with new content, I would cannibalize their files and make my own voice. NO one seems to have made a custom voice. there's like three voice edits, but those are replacers. not standalone. PLEASE OH GODS OF MODS, I BESEECH YE! you don't have to even make a recording, just make it easy for the Audiophiles to put their sounds into the robot voice.

*Cries in a corner*

It'd be pretty neat to see the Think Tank get their voices in, Dala and Borous following you around especially.

But I wouldn't mind someone putting out a tutorial, sounds like a good way to pass the time learning how to do that.

No word on the gentleman from Bethesda.net. this makes me sad. I'm kinda just bumping this thread. because it feels like there's literally a new request every week, and until I get a toutorial I'm powerless :(