NPC/Follower appearance change

korbass11

Modding faces and character features is a very important aspect for modders and players. But even the armors/clothing mods, as we can see, are very limited to a simple recolour. Maybe there are some happy but the very most are Unhappy.

Frostbite Engine is "heavy". Has given a lot of troubles, low fps performance compared to similar competitors products, low scaling. I can still remember the 4 cores CPU required, to start the game. Recently has been negatively criticized for Mass Effect Andromeda.

I can understand that they moved on a "private engine", and I understand it's a VERY BAD MOVE, because they don't want pay for an external engine, but they want also keep Frostbite a Closed Source engine, because they feel like it's their own property. This is very bad for the game modding, and games longevity. This is bad for the players and will be soon bad for their company.

Thank you, at least someone here sees the same problem as i do. I agree that it was a stupid move on Bioware's part but i see it's more on EA cause they were to ones who wanted all their games to use frostbite Engine and should have payed for an external engine or kept to the original engine that was used in Dragon Age 1 & 2. Stupid Cheapskates that EA is...

Edited by shadowhawk27

• 1 year later...

Im sorry to grab this topic out of nirvana since the last post is made in late 2017.

But im curious if people are able to change the face apperance of npcs for player usage meanwhile?

Im looking for Abelas head/face to use it for my own character.