Paladin-esque armour

mightyborris

I've looked around and haven't found anything like this. I'd love if someone could put something together for me. Black, full-plate armour with a brass (not gold) trim. Notable, but not overly huge or ornate pauldrons. And lastly, the thing that makes it stand out from other armours, a long ankle-length robe/tabard thingy that starts at the waist. Preferably purple. The armour itself should be kept relatively plain, preferably, though some embossing on the chest would be fine. On that note, I'd like the armour available to females, but don't want boob-plate. The chest should be kept moderately flat, as armour would be in the real world. I hope this is enough info. I'd add a photo, but it won't let me, for some reason :/ In theory, this should be a pretty simple mod and may even be doable using existing textures/meshes, etc. I'd really appreciate it if someone could put it together, and it's traditional style should mean that a lot of other players might like it, too. Thanks for your time!