Settlement Build Menu configuration tool request

broken1477

So, there are SO MANY settlement mods and added official DLC content at this point. Many items are awesome, many items I literally would never, ever use. A HUGE PROBLEM with having dozens of settlement mods and DLC is that it effectively breaks the settlement menu. Nothing plays well together, load order makes things appear and disappear, etc. I have NO skills when it comes to programming, modding, etc., so I don't know if this is even something that could be done, but what if a plugin style tool existed that allowed the user to configure categories and individual items that were available to build? The player could then streamline what categories and items appear, keep within the games limits, eliminate all the stuff they don't use, and free up all the time trying to get things to work together.

I know this is a stretch, but a plug-in like BodySlide or LOOT that can be pulled up in ModManager that has a simple GUI (i.e. windows folder or better yet, actual in game graphic} would be IDEAL.

Anyone with any experience know if this is even possible?

You don't know what you're asking for :)

It's easier to learn xedit than you'd think, and removing items you dislike, as well as making categories show up takes more time to do than understand. Made some tutorials on how to remove item, will make some soon about merging workshop mods and fixing category mismatch and missing ones. Up to you to use them, or wait until someone bothers with such a difficult task.

Meh. Figures it isn't something that can be done without weeks of work. Worth a shot in asking. I have literally no time to dink with this kind of stuff, wish I did. Thanks for the reply.