[REQ] LESS Gore - Smaller Blood Impact Decals

kraag

Hey Nexus, I searched and searched and the only mods that change the gore, give the game MORE gore...

I'd really like a mod that takes most of the gore away - it looks cartoonish and unrealistic, especially the blood impact decals that float around bodies as they are shot.

FO4 BLOOD - changes these decals around, but still overly large and unrealistic... would be good to get a version of this with about 80% smaller decals [if possible].

Minimal Blood Mod - changes particles, not decals.

NO BLOOD - removes the decals completely and replaces them with metal spark impacts, would be good to see these sparks mixed in with the blood decals, bullets hit armor too.

Edited by kraag

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thank you. Was looking for something like this myself. The default blood/gore in game was already OTT, so was shocked that instead of mods to reduce it, most mods would increase it! And the irony when they claim it as more 'realistic'.

• 4 years later...

Thanks! I had a problem with blood decals turning into triangulated messes with some clothing mods. I used the textures from Don't Lose Your Head and also the meshes from the optional smoky effects from No Blood. Now I have cool smoky blast, but also working blood textures.