Screen tearing and some micro freezing

a story, long ago, Fallout 3 GOTY, installed a setup of mods , doing such as you have done, looking for that max view thing, but wanted neat things too.

So, installed a ton of graphics mods...all at once.

Big mistake as I found out. well started over , only the data for some reason now would no longer work right. Odd thing is I later found out the game and all it's resources needed top be reinstalled.

Bummer. New game, installed the basic things, ran the game. Cool worked smooth as silk. Installed the mods as a mod load order had them listed in that order.

great, no problems game ran for about 65 hours. Straight. no issues.

Then I found a mod made by an author "SP" called Destruction, for a game like this, giving it the ability to break things rock, buildings and things just fly every where was a neat thing to see.

it was really great, ..Until I entered an interior. most of the walls were gone, in one place, Glitches seen just as your first shot shown were there too.

then after triggering those cells, the errors began to appear outside in the waste land. Well, at that time, I had no way to know what mod was the cause.

I did all the normal things until I removed all the mods ,and tracked it down to that one mod. when it was not involved, the issues were all gone.

the point is the mod it's self is good, it was the down load archive that was bad, I recieved a copy of the mod from another web site and now it worked and no more issues in game were ever seen again.

Bottom line is the data was corrupted and I thought My OS or dx was responsible.

two years go by and I stumbled on to a conversation on reddit about the mod, the links sent me to several more sites, and found out it was a dx issue but it was not my issue, it was the Dev's issue, not that of the mod, but the download manager HERE.

So I watched and read as it began it's birth, went thru many trials and errors and still Glitch servers or bad corrupted downloads and I learned from that.

The glitch occurs when a demand on a server is too much, too many requests are sent to a file. So, the files downloaded were where the issue began.

Improvements as things age brought about fixes for this problem and I then tried it again.

no issues now.

Check all your files, verify the glitch is there still when all mods are off line. IF so,reinstall the game, if not, install the mods one at a time and verify them not to be the cause.