Screen tearing and some micro freezing

more than enough ram seen here, so where does the occu7rences take place, what mods are loaded up?

1. Last source for Direct-x install was?
  2. Mods list and load order?
  3. Place or areas where the stutter begins and stops...aka cell changes.

A mod can introduce an Element into the world space and effect rendering or even a freeze, like a badly made mesh file.

Looping instances of the same file...AKA overwrites Base files, gets over written by yet another, gets overwritten back to base files or changes it's size in that cell, badly made navmeshes or none at all, are being removed and placed back incorrectly...Looping issues are bad mods or incorrect load orders.

Textures required for an object get overwritten and double up in one spot, and trigger on entering that cell area, cause stutter.

These are just the basics I can share. But screen tearing is always going to be a direct-x issue with the screen drivers being incompatible, unless you have installed really badly corrupted mods?

I have seen this my self, it leads to graphics drivers overwritten incorrectly or lack Dx compatible *.dll's AKA direct-x.

A possibility is a mod was made on a bad system so none of the objects are coded correctly.

You can't imagine all the neat little things we find.

rez--resolution's of the main screen set to high for the games ability to process the data, squeezing the funnel tight ,cause a stop start error in the GPU tunnel. A pipe. Direct-x is supposed to handle it, but may not be capable.

Your running ENB's, the wrong ones for that card. If so? drop the rez on both the main display /desktop and in the games launcher ,make it all match up but down one notch. This frees up that area where the problem lay's. OR determine the exact spot the issue occurs and track that spot down in xedit's layout, find which mods has introduced the objects into the world space causing stuttering.

-------------

last: have you altered the ini files for this game in some way?

And btw im not sure if its bad if im using like around 10% more or less of my CPU and im around 46-50 celsius temp.

there is an option in the programs setting to change it to (F)

I am from Finland i use celsius.

more than enough ram seen here, so where does the occu7rences take place, what mods are loaded up?

1. Last source for Direct-x install was?
  2. Mods list and load order?
  3. Place or areas where the stutter begins and stops...aka cell changes.

A mod can introduce an Element into the world space and effect rendering or even a freeze, like a badly made mesh file.

Looping instances of the same file...AKA overwrites Base files, gets over written by yet another, gets overwritten back to base files or changes it's size in that cell, badly made navmeshes or none at all, are being removed and placed back incorrectly...Looping issues are bad mods or incorrect load orders.

Textures required for an object get overwritten and double up in one spot, and trigger on entering that cell area, cause stutter.

These are just the basics I can share. But screen tearing is always going to be a direct-x issue with the screen drivers being incompatible, unless you have installed really badly corrupted mods?

I have seen this my self, it leads to graphics drivers overwritten incorrectly or lack Dx compatible *.dll's AKA direct-x.

A possibility is a mod was made on a bad system so none of the objects are coded correctly.

You can't imagine all the neat little things we find.

rez--resolution's of the main screen set to high for the games ability to process the data, squeezing the funnel tight ,cause a stop start error in the GPU tunnel. A pipe. Direct-x is supposed to handle it, but may not be capable.

Your running ENB's, the wrong ones for that card. If so? drop the rez on both the main display /desktop and in the games launcher ,make it all match up but down one notch. This frees up that area where the problem lay's. OR determine the exact spot the issue occurs and track that spot down in xedit's layout, find which mods has introduced the objects into the world space causing stuttering.

-------------

last: have you altered the ini files for this game in some way?

Well here is picture of my mods in nexus i do have at least one that does changes to ini files which is extra animations.

http://i.imgur.com/KeDehxd.png

And the stutters and stuff start happening mainly when im traveling with roach,running around. And it just happens for maybe 1 second then stops for somewhile and comes back, in dungeons i was running super good but there isnt much enviroment there.

If u dont mind me asking what do you mean by source of DX install.

If u dont mind me asking what do you mean by source of DX install.

? ,ok, let me see what steam has for that game, I'll be back in a few, I own the witcher adventure, and the witcher 2 games.

On the following screen shot, please indicate what version and or game is yours?

image.jpg

I don't own witcher 3

Edited by Purr4me

Some how , I can't see where this game is worth that much cash, i don't play this type of game much, but ido know fora fact ,every steam game comes with Direct-x installs.

So steam is most likely the source. On install. so not knowing what version came with that game, the best I can do for you is give the web link directly from Microsoft s servers.

Usually there is a backup installer with any steam game?

Click this and follow through.

(https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113) <-- the explanation you requested

(https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=35)

once that's installed, there should be a remarkable difference in the game and how it behaves.

Edited by Purr4me

Some how , I can't see where this game is worth that much cash, i don't play this type of game much, but ido know fora fact ,every steam game comes with Direct-x installs.

So steam is most likely the source. On install. so not knowing what version came with that game, the best I can do for you is give the web link directly from Microsoft s servers.

Usually there is a backup installer with any steam game?

Click this and follow through.

(https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113) <-- the explanation you requested

(https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=35)

once that's installed, there should be a remarkable difference in the game and how it behaves.

I believe witcher 3 is DX11, in obviously DX12 atm and you can backup game files but otherwise no backup files. But again what do you want me to exactly install that would help me?

run windows update from with in the control panel if still on 10?

all that;s needed is to verify all files for the OS are intact and not overwritten and the same for the game, verify game catch files through steam.

lower the screen resolution down just one notch to ensure there is enough room for the graphics to do the job,

screen tearing is a result of something not quite up to the task of rendering correctly, D3d9.dll is the desktop and the browsers main 3d display library.

That is a direct-x file, OR MS draw file, what ever you wish to call the animal. IT is also a modders favorite file "ENB" to mess around with due to it's Role in screen rendering matters. It's why it exists. It can change things that can cause glitches, effect ram, screen tearing and so on.

windows 10 will not install data slated/ deemed Obsolete into it's OS Environment, you must force the issue. Look thru your other game files in the steam apps \ common folders for any versions of direct -x installers. OR get an SDK from Valve and install that, it comes with all versions of DX.

------------------

all of this is a waste of time, Just drop the supper dupper HD resolutions down and allow the game to process things normally.

OR keep hunting for that Illusive glitch.

6 graphics mods listed in the shot you provided, reading the lay out and types of mods, your going for a realistic view of the game.

your after extreme realizum so doing so tells me you pumped up every thing as HD / high as you can.

What I'm saying is your choice of mods tells the story, one that can not be untold. It shows us all what your after in a game experience ,like most of us, your game has a glitch some where. I'm here only to determine if I can find the glitch with you. I can not possibly know what it may be.

All I can do is walk you thru the steps needed to verify things true or false.

But that list of mods tells me whats possibly going on there. What you shot for?

I imagine the PC can handle all of that?