Sev051

OK before I go to deep into this, gotta clear something up to make sense. I haven't played fallout 4 yet because of a game and gundam model backlog tagging up my time so I know only tidbits of the story. Trying to avoid story yet keep aware of other none big stuff, yet I do know liberty primes in the game thus my idea.

I have no experience with modding and may be misinformed on some things so correct me if I'm wrong. Basically using the in game model or simplified one. Make it compatible with the automatron robot builder. Either using an assaultron as a base model or scale refrence for size, but like the others able to mix and match their frames or parts. At the vary least a audio file so they can talk like prime.

The way the player would learn how to make or downsize the big fellow would be simple blueprints or terminal data be it from a brother hood of steel outpost, crashed vertibird on dead scribe etc. Not needing to be associated with the faction or progressed through story it could be a lore friendly addition. Be it Lions pride sent additional data on a prototype to assemble mini primes, or one of the bos there felt the AI or design would be more efficient if downsized and mass-produced.

If not a military base, weapons research or other areas where top secret research could be found. A crashed military vertibird with locked briefcase.

If all prime parts his moveset would be throwing mininukes, or grenades. Assaultron style head laser but blue or laser rifle type damage And blasts as he wouldn't be as powerful not housing it's original weapons or power sources.

| There's currently two mods that allow the player to have a "mini-Prime" as a companion. The first is literally a minitirized version with full companion traits, including affinity, by Theumer115: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15446

The second is by "M" (m150), which allows the player craft a "mini-Prime" at the Automatron workshop: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14519

I haven't personally used the mods myself, but hope it's close enough to what you're looking for. |