Photo

Standing/Operational Heavy Weapons - Like the one you can use in vertibirds

fallout 4 mods fallout 4 mods minigun heavy weapons weapons weapon mods crafting defense settlement

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

wywy1795

wywy1795

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I'd love to see a mod that allows you to craft/place heavy weapons like miniguns on tripod-like stands where you can then walk up to them and use them much like you can use the miniguns inside vertibirds. It'd make defending your settlement much more immersive and fun.

hardlemons2

hardlemons2

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

sounds like another bethesda seriously should have included. smart idea

mkborgelt13

mkborgelt13

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

I'd love to see a mod that allows you to craft/place heavy weapons like miniguns on tripod-like stands where you can then walk up to them and use them much like you can use the miniguns inside vertibirds. It'd make defending your settlement much more immersive and fun.

I agree, I've been wanting this for a while. Settlers with machine gun embankments  on top of guard posts :)

Perraine

Perraine

Oh hoho hooohhh, Oh hoho hoohhh

• Premium Member
  • 2,958 posts

I agree, I've been wanting this for a while. Settlers with machine gun embankments  on top of guard posts :smile:

You'd definetly expect a group like The Gunner's fer instance to have "MG-42" nests on the perimeter of their bases. As it is they usually just have one or two weak turrets, and maybe a robot or two, not very good "defenses" really.

mkborgelt13

mkborgelt13

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

I agree, I've been wanting this for a while. Settlers with machine gun embankments  on top of guard posts :smile:

You'd definetly expect a group like The Gunner's fer instance to have "MG-42" nests on the perimeter of their bases. As it is they usually just have one or two weak turrets, and maybe a robot or two, not very good "defenses" really.

Yeah, exactly!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fallout 4, mods, fallout 4 mods, minigun, heavy weapons, weapons, weapon mods, crafting, defense, settlement

Page loaded in: 1.114 seconds