Skyrim 1.9xxx with all DLC's, Windows 10 laptop, i core 7, 16 gb ram
also tried loading vanilla Skyrim...
has anyone had this issue. and did you find a fix..
1. finally learned how to play Skyrim in offline mode. worked fine on my pc. mods load and sound is great.
2. hook up hdmi to my tv and video plays but no sound.
3. i can send audio and movie files using hdmi to tv fine. so not the cable, or port on pc. also tried a monster hdmi cable.
4. i installed a card game and had sound on pc, plug in hdmi, no sound...
5. at home with a smart tv and online the game and mods work wonderfully. are some tv's just not compatible??
any help would be appreciated.