Marriage Console Command?

DJxTaNK

Hey,

So I'm at a loss. I married Ysolda, got sick of her and decided I wanted Aela instead, so, as any natural person would, I turned into a werewolf and killed her. :D

Now my problem is the courier didn't deliver the note of inheritance, the Amulet of Mara does nothing for me, and I have no idea whatsoever about how to approach this.

Is there a console command?

A mod?

Or will I have to wait for the CS and edit it in there?

If you know anything please tell me :D

Addtofaction 19809 1

That will add anyone to the marriage faction so it should work.

I don t get why people say this, the console code is working for very few npc, when i do this 90 percent of the time i get no result from this console code. It look like it s not true to say that it add any npc to the marriage faction

Sorry for any confusion but the question I'm really asking is if there is a console command that can register me as unmarried, the other NPC which I want to marry (Aela The Huntress) is listed in the marryable NPCs list. I just simply want a way to get out of my old, bugged marriage since I killed Ysolda and nothing happened after that, no courier delivering a message, nothing.

Same problem with me and Ysolda :D . She was useless so i killed her. I wanna marry a woman who is companion, but when i talk to her, there is no dialog option for marriage.

Yeah, I could NOT get that command to work for anyone really. I tried it on Ysolda (as an unmarried bachelor), and nada. After I did her mammoth tusk quest, she was interested in me, however.

Truth be told, I was really hoping for polygamy. I mean, I play a character that's a Dragonborn warrior! He'd totally have wives in every major town in Skyrim.

(Rest assured, I'm a disciple of monogamy IRL)