Vidi, Vici, Veni

I'm working on the third part of a trilogy (completing the story from Quo Vagis and (Coito Ergo Sum) and if I'm going to meet my promises to users, I need help. I was previously pretty much a one-man shop with Blender, GIMP, and GECK, plus a handful of awesome volunteer testers and contributors. FO4 is turning into a problem because I don't have and can't get 3DSMax 2013, and I'm not holding my breath for a FO4 compatible NIF plugin for Blender. Plus I lack the patience to deal with certain other limitations, and my voice actors are getting tired of the delays. I'm looking for someone to help with 3D modeling/texturing, and I won't turn down help in any department. Feel free to reply or PM me.

Cheers, Blethan

There is also the chance to create new object using nifskope to combine vanilla meshes, and complete it with custom texture.

The only problem is that its impossible found a decent tutorial for the last version of nifskope and how it works with fo4.

You can get a legit copy of 3DSMax 2013, linked from post #2 here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4615345-easyish-custom-collisions/

I've been using it with the 30-day trial period, and it seems to work fine.

I'd be willing to help you as well, but I'm working on my own quest mod as well. Still, looking forward to seeing what you'll be working on.

• 1 year later...