I'm not really expecting anything or even replies lol.. I recently installed the tale of two Wastelands and I love it, I can finally play fallout 3 and new vegas together in 1 game but.. I'm just wondering, since I use the Vulpine Mod (and other anthro mods) that when I use any of them.. 'dad' or James still has his beard, I tried learning to use geck to remove the beard myself, but my computer can't handle geck and whenever it tries to render a npc, a head, or any type of model It crashes, Its just something to ask if someone could make a beardless james or a beard fix for it, i know this is probably a stupid and petty request, but it bothers me everytime i use it, I tried searching for mods to remodel or remove jame's beard but never found any, if anyone could be of help i'd appreciate it.

It's for TTW, so if it doesn't work it means your race mod is editing James directly and overriding my changes. You'd have to edit the race mod directly instead to remove the beard with the GECK or FNVEDIT.

It's for TTW, so if it doesn't work it means your race mod is editing James directly and overriding my changes. You'd have to edit the race mod directly instead to remove the beard with the GECK or FNVEDIT

damn allright i can't edit it cause GECK crashes anytime a model loads, thanks anyways