Improved Giants Mod Request

EngineerX

Hi everyone! I've got an idea for a mod, but it's certainly not within my skillset right now to make it a thing, so I was wondering if someone out there could possibly help.

Not to sound racist, but Giants all look the same! I've seen mods posted to add female Giants, and child Giants, and that's cool, it adds a little diversity, but what I'm looking for is a full overhaul of Giants in Skyrim. Basically, I want Giants to be replaced with giant Nords, complete with different faces from each other. It'd be cool if it was compatable with mods that altered Nords, as well, for consistency with high-quality skin replacers and such. I'd be fine with limiting the hair and beard styles to the more raggedy types, because Giants, but it's just wierd that all the current giants look like 70-year-old men whose souls have been crushed under their own giant feet. I totally wouldn't argue with the inclusion of Giant women and children, as well, for immersions sake. It'd be extra cool if the females were compatible with CBBE or UNP. It'd be AMAZEBALLS if child giants were compatible with RS Children, or whatever. Hell, I don't even care if the Giants look exactly like existing Nord NPCs (just as long as they don't look like each other), but bigger, and dressed like Giants...

Please help me realize my dream of a Skyrim where Giants are individuals, and not just big clones of some old guy!

Edited by EngineerX

I was thinking exactly the same the other day. This would be a worthwhile improvement in my own opinion. Although it would be nice to keep some of the giant features, but maybe try and use the nord face present and remodel from there? Would want the skintones/scars/tattoos to remain personally. But varied facial features or body weights would be cool as hell.

P.s I love your idea of including giant children