creating a copy of character

donesteban

Hi folks,

I want to ask if there is any option to create a copy of my character ( like in oblivion with createfullactorcopy )

I cant see such command in skyrim :/ ,however there is something like: player.placeatme <ID> but i cant force it to work :)

Do you have any advice? It would be nice for extended screenshots makinkg :)

I'm guessing its "00000014" ... or just "014" for short. I'm not sure how to use the console to create copies as you can't 'placeatme' yourself and create copies... and 'createfullactorcopy' doesn't work in Skyrim. Someone smarter than me will probably know. :psyduck:

hi,

I figured thinks out more or less :P

player character ID is 00000007 BUT :P.... main problem is that comand player.placeatme ID spawned character equiped with iron armor with this silly helm :/ I wonder how can i change that :P

(killing clone, removing items and resurrecting is not an option)

hi,

player character ID is 00000007 BUT :P.... main problem is that comand player.placeatme ID spawned character equiped with iron armor with this silly helm :/ I wonder how can i change that :P

Open console, select your copy, then type 'removeallitems'. You can also add him to the follower faction (dont remember the command) so you can give him whatever items you wish.

hi,

Open console, select your copy, then type 'removeallitems'. You can also add him to the follower faction (dont remember the command) so you can give him whatever items you wish.

addtofac 5C84

player.setrelationshiprank 4

is what you're looking for.

Ok, this is strange xD

i did it but only one time, in following order:

create clone

set fraction- [addtofraction 0005c84d 1]

set relations- [setrelationshiprank (clone ID) 4]

[player.setrelationshiprank (clone ID) 4]....and it worked once xD its working on NPCs

but my clone stays like rock and say nothing :P

• 1 year later...

oh good good i was going to ask the same question , good that i had a search first

it was a question in my mind too that how can i have myself as a good follower :) thanks everybody I'm going to try this , hopefully it'll work for me as well .