ArmoredTroll

• 1 year later...

Hey guys how could we change a quest's rewards. Let's say the reward is 500 Gold. How could I change this to 200 Gold with TESEDIT5 ? This is pretty much the only thing I need because player.additem f XXX is ruining all the fun for me :(. I havebeen try to find this for the last 5 days. :D

Hey guys how could we change a quest's rewards. Let's say the reward is 500 Gold. How could I change this to 200 Gold with TESEDIT5 ? This is pretty much the only thing I need because player.additem f XXX is ruining all the fun for me :sad:. I havebeen try to find this for the last 5 days. :D

Usually, I think it's expected to start a new thread instead of posting to one that's over a year old. With that being said, you should find what you're looking for in TES5Edit by following the path of +Skyrim.esm +Global. Scroll down looking for multiple strings that have the word "reward" in them. Keep in mind that you can't edit Skyrim.esm directly as TES5Edit doesn't allow it, so you will have to either create a new plug-in for this or combine it with another mod using the option "copy as override" instead.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Sorry to bother you, but I use some mods that adds shotels and rapiers and would like the rapiers to be considered daggers and the shotels to be considered axes. Which keywords do I need to edit for that?

"KWDA" section after opening the weapon file in TES5Edit. Select your keywords there. "WeapTypeDagger" "WeapTypeWarAxe" (one handed) "WeapTypeBattleaxe" (two handed).

• 1 month later...

Hi, I've been using TES5edit for a good deal of time. I haven't come across this idea because sometimes it may not be feasible until I found this armor mod that may also be equiped as weapons http://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/08/tera-gauntlets.html?m=1. So the question here, is there a way to convert gloves\gauntlets to weapons?

​Probably with a combination of Nifscope and Creation Kit/TES5Edit. Nifscope creates/edits meshes and Creation Kit/TES5Edit edits keywords and stats.