need help with duplicating worldspace

StrangeAngelx92

so i managed to duplicate the Mojave Wasteland, using FNVedit following this guide ==> www.gamesas.com/geck-crashes-when-try-duplicate-worldspace-t170858.html <== at the bottom of the page.

i followed all directions exactly.

A) the problem im having is that i cant load "mymod.esp" in the geck, well i can and cant, ill explain

also should be noted that the world space i copied was WastlandNV (just so its clear, not the WaslandNVmini one)
mymod.esp only contains the duplicated world space and nothing else.

so trying to just load FalloutNV.esm and mymod.esp simply crashes the geck.

but, if i load falloutnv.esm and mymod.esp PLUS another mod lets call it "mymod2.esp" then it works and all 3 load into the geck.

using this method everything looks fine as far as mymod.esp goes, my world space is seperate from the original and the copied cells are all named "blahblahblah"DUPLICATE000. (obviously without the quotations)

also if i make mymod.esp the active file, regardless of which of the above methods i use, it will crash the geck.

that is problem number one, while annoying (i can deal if there isnt a fix) it would be better if i could just load FalloutNV.esm and mymod.esp without having to go through mymod2.esp

never mind this bottom part i was being stupid. but any help on the top part still appreciated.
B) problem number two, im sure once i can load just mymod.esp this will go away (ie. i can fix it) but when i load mymod.esp into the game and i coc somwhere it brings me to my duplicated world but going through a load door and then leaving brings me back to the normal world.

for example: if i use coc goodsprings, it will bring me to the duplicated world goodsprings but if i enter say the weapon shop in town and then leave it brings me back to the non-duplicated goodsprings.

this is weird to me that coc goodsprings would bring me to the duplicated world because as in problem one when i load FalloutNV.esm , Mymod.esp and mymod2.esp all the duplicated world cells are named "blahblahblah"DUPLICATE000, in this case goodspringsDUPLICATE000. so wouldn't i have to type coc goodspringsDUPLICATE000 to get to the duplicated world?

i know its a lot of text but any help would be appreciated.

Edited by StrangeAngelx92

basically im trying to duplicate the mojave wasteland and all its objects and things, so i can use it as a base for the many things i want to change, without overwriting the main game.

since many of the changes i want to make will likely screw up quests, navmeshing, pathing, map markers. the list goes on.

Edited by StrangeAngelx92