Tchos' placeable variety pack

Tchos

It occurred to me later that what I should have done first was simply make the cellar doors placeables, so you could put them over the doors of an existing set that's attached to one of the houses, since so many of them already have them on them. That way, only the doors would light up when you hovered over them, instead of the whole entrance.

Edited by Tchos

Well, if they were animated, then they would open up and show the normal doors underneath, which would ruin the illusion for the purpose I had in mind, but yes, a set of entrances with attached animated door placeables would be welcome as well, though beyond my abilities at the moment.

As for the windows, the elven style windows a few posts ago can be used for interiors and exteriors, and the one normal window placeable I used for my campaign is available in there, and I used it for both interiors and exteriors as well.

Currently, I'm using one of those doorframes for the tower walls in the interior of a garrison, and they work quite well!

Not sure which frame you mean. I've been using the separated stock windows and one I made from bits out of the city pack. Quite looking forwards to getting back to my own mod so i can use some of the Witcher ones again.

PJ