Yoho!

Morghean

Hail o great hungarian neighbour ! I am romanian (transilvanian) so I know little magyar

Do not listen to ninja as he's trying to discourage new-commers. Anyways welcome to the forums have fun, but don't spam (povuholo ).

Come to think of it,

ZE MUDKHRABS AER KHOMING, RHOON FER YUR LEIVES !!

Welcome. In an emergency I can sell you some of my home made remedies and potions. There is one for curing the effects of fishy-stick poisoning, one for ridding the thread of mudcrab references and one for ensuring that all beautiful men/women (as appropriate) fall hopelessly in love with you. The first two are inexpensive but very efficacious, the third is extremely costly.

Ninja, I presume you're still reeling from the shock you got when you allegedly faced that mudcrab on Red Mountain? Should be be worried some cross breed of NinjaWizard-Mudcrab forming an army and rising up to shake the very servers at the core? Should we really be afraid of some mudcrab that fell to your blade and spell? Unless some necromancer of the depths has come forth into Vvardenfell and the mudcrab risen, I doubt that the dead best poses much of a threat locked up as it is behind Ghostgate. Do you have any genuine notion of what it is you suggest is about to happen, or even any proof that the alleged incident on Red Mountain really came about?

When you have facts and evidence, let them be presented before the forum. Until then it's no use scaring noobs into abandoning this sanctuary.

----------

Welcome!

Welcome. In an emergency I can sell you some of my home made remedies and potions. There is one for curing the effects of fishy-stick poisoning, one for ridding the thread of mudcrab references and one for ensuring that all beautiful men/women (as appropriate) fall hopelessly in love with you. The first two are inexpensive but very efficacious, the third is extremely costly.

There is no such thing as fishystick poisoning, and all our fishy products are thoroughly tested to ensure they remain of the highest possible quality for our customers. Any alleged cases of fishystick poisoning are false, and should not be treated seriously.

Terminator INC international fishystick co. makes no guarantees of the effectiveness of any 3rd party remedies for fishystick poisoning, and as such can not provide any technical support regarding their use. Instead we recommend you contact our customer services department, who will investigate your case, and get back to you within 3-5 working days.

There is no such thing as fishystick poisoning, and all our fishy products are thoroughly tested to ensure they remain of the highest possible quality for our customers. Any alleged cases of fishystick poisoning are false, and should not be treated seriously.

Terminator INC international fishystick co. makes no guarantees of the effectiveness of any 3rd party remedies for fishystick poisoning, and as such can not provide any technical support regarding their use. Instead we recommend you contact our customer services department, who will investigate your case, and get back to you within 3-5 working days.

That’s toooo funny Terminator.

BTW, Welcome Morghean!

I accuse Malchik in Ald'ruhn with the anti-mudcrab potion!

Anyways welcome to the forums have fun, but don't spam (povuholo ).

That line belongs to Switch.

@ Septim: Don't you see? The Red Mountain mudcrab was not all there is! That was but a scout. The real head of the mudcrab invasion is hidden safely behind his hordes of assembled mudcrabs.

Don't you see? The Red Mountain mudcrab was not all there is! That was but a scout. The real head of the mudcrab invasion is hidden safely behind his hordes of assembled mudcrabs.

Where's the biggest mudcrab? Is that it?! The Red Mountain mudcrab?! I wanna fight the biggest mudcrab!

The largest mudcrab is the island of Vvardenfell. The land is actually the mudcrab's shell. Why do you think you could never reach the mainland no matter how long you swam? The mudcrab, Vvardenfell, moved. At the beginning of the game, the ship doesn't leave Seyda Neen, Seyda Neen leaves the ship! That ship is still where it was.

Archived