Combat Bug

SocialyInept

started playing witcher after playing part 2 had to actually like witcher 1 better personally anyhow this is my second playthrough and having a problem with the combat sword fighting im lvl 30 built the same as my first play-through but cant hit anything I cant even kill a drowner in the swamp every swing gets blocked I finally have to resort to cheating just to fight a drowner or anything for that matter I have the latest 1.5 patch of course. Never had this problem first play-through actually I did but it would work itself out after a minute or two this time its lasted over a day reboots dont work nothing does seems to be permanent. Any help or comments on this would be appreciated TY in advance.

A couple other Bugs I've noticed this play-through but aren't as annoying as the combat one

A life bug least I think its a bug is if I save even with full life If I reload that save Ill only have 2/3 of my life and it wont refill over time I have to meditate in order to fill it after that then if I'm wounded it will refill normally

Another bug I just noticed not a bad one but odd is I went to the druids to play the Hiero guy dice I decided to talk to Moreen anyways she asked for more wolf pelts so I gave them to her thinking maybe I forgot to do that in Chapter 2 which I didn't because I had the log then after that I talked again and she asked for more wolf pelts I can just keep giving her pelts and learning where little dryads come from to my hearts content lol.

Edited by SocialyInept