The Moon Palace Open BETA testing

Galejro

I downloaded this today and my notes are being typed as I go through the mod. I hope they help.

Helena Boat – Nothing to note.

Dock (Lower Chambers is the name when loading)

-Two sailors are named Sailor even though their dialogue subtitles names them as Fred (the one on the boat) and Dean (the one on the box).

Couldn’t get past the loading screen in the stairwell. Task Manager to force shutdown Fallout 4 So I made a new NMM profile with Moon Palace and a few essentials and set quality to medium (even though I only had 50 mods I’ve tested well and I normally run at . I may still need to get rid of ENBoost as it doesn’t seem to work as well for Fallout 4 as it does other Bethesda games. It loaded after my changes.

Up the stairs from the dock

Wine cellar with the Tarberries. If you stay still while looking at the tarberries, the harvest message will flicker on and off.

Generator Room - One of the generators has a fusion core, then when pulled out, causes the lights to flicker above it for a few seconds and then goes back to normal light. The other generator does not have a fusion core.

Moon Palace itself

1st Floor

Left Path – opening the black footlocker in the bedroom shows the curtains clipping through.

Right Path – Water in the bath is static and not able to be stepped in. I’m not sure if that’s a bug since you clearly wanted the wavy texture.

Straight ahead to “The Island” – (Maybe rename that to Far Harbor Island?) Nothing out of the place on the exterior of the Moon Palace.

2nd Floor

Left Path – Chemistry Station. Maybe make some of the items on the Chemistry station static as I knocked them over during the Chemistry animation.

Right Path – Nothing to note

3rd Floor

Servants’ Quarters – Nothing to note

That was me being ruthless and trying to find anything that you might be interested in. Other than maybe NPC dialogue, I can’t think of anything else. All I can say is WOW, the whole house, inside and out was meticulously done, clean textures, everything had a good theme per room. I’m not sure I want to start modding after viewing that. I don’t know anything close to that quality.

Will it be a settlement that I can add workbenches to either inside or outside? Again, wow.

Both of you thanks for the input. I already began working on fixing the issues.

Some of them I will fix, I mean Damn eagle-eyes, how could you even see such details XD Some of them I can't even see, some of them I can't fix. I make Main bath have real water that makes the player room underwater room. Secondary bath is literally an oversized Institute sink, and Bethesda didn't plan to make anyone bathe in it lol XD Bethesda also (which is bullcrap by my count) didn't plan to put a candle flame in the game where you still get lit candles.

NPCs will have unique outfits I do have several mods with clothing, you will get the french maid *wink*, bath girl with a kinkier towel *wink* *wink*, Courtier girl will have a cuter dress, You will get British Grenadiers as Security Guards, I may even turn the moon palace as an ex-British embassy lore-wise. Alfred ain't gonna sit on the stool the bastard, all NPCs will have a better AI, dialogues sex... o_O I mean to say romance options XD

I really wish there were some instrument models for F4. Banquet Hall could really use some violins or a piano or something.

Edited by Galejro

Hey bud, if you need images of the issues, please let me know. Most are almost certainly fixable, and I'm happy to see if they can be fixed (by checking it myself in the CK). Feel free to let me know if I can help in any way (and I realised the candles thing was an engine thing, and not something you'd done, after I posted my comments).

Happy to check out any revised files you send my way. Great work!

After looking at your Porphyric Ghoulification mod, I see the screenshots take place in the Moon Palace. So that helps me understand it a bit more.

Actually The house in Porphyric Ghoulification is a second completely different house XD I just copycatted the bathroom XD

and I'm happy to see if they can be fixed (by checking it myself in the CK).

Well thanks, at this point I still work on a large update where I place more and more models and textures so at this point you'll have to wait till I finish that. Then you'll get an updated .esp to work on. Unfortunately this has to be worked one by one adding stuff one at a time.

and I'm happy to see if they can be fixed (by checking it myself in the CK).

Well thanks, at this point I still work on a large update where I place more and more models and textures so at this point you'll have to wait till I finish that. Then you'll get an updated .esp to work on. Unfortunately this has to be worked one by one adding stuff one at a time.

No problem. Looking forward to the update.

1. Multiple interior tweaks implemented.

2. More models and Textures added.

3. Soundtrack added :laugh: (Royalty Free, (believe it or not) free ringtone website or permission from owners):

- Jean Sibelius: Kullervo op 7 https://youtu.be/6zpXPq-lHSM?t=13m57s

- Handel: Concerto Grosso Op.3 No.6 in D major (Dishonored fans will get an erection XD) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlqanD5O0OE

- Albinoni: Concerto for 2 Oboes in F Major Op9 no3, 1 Allegro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZGhGKB5dfM

- Schubert: Serenade for Piano + String https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JpXlliAn2I

I just need to add dialogues to NPCs and I'll be releasing a 0.2 of the beta.

Edited by Galejro

I've finished Version 0,2 of the BETA http://www107.zippyshare.com/v/8VIzHxvt/file.html . Due to the fact that this version already contains resources claimed under written permissions I SPECIFICALLY STATE that re-use or re-distribution of this version's content is PROHIBITED, this is only for private testing & feedback use only. If you require to know what resource is my own product please PM me to clear out what you may use, cause you can do whatever you want with resources of my own personal production.

• 2 weeks later...