Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a mod out there that "acknowledges" your followers? I mean, there is Dragonborn Legacy mod that acknowledges your achievements, there is also a mod where you can teach one of your followers Dragon Shouts, but that's it. Is there a mod where you can choose one or several followers to be more important? So they would have their achievements "marked" in some way. I know you can't have followers in main battles like with Alduin or Miraak, so there are really not many places for the game "to remember" they were with you (if any), but at least you could mark their achievements manually...

I hope it is clear enough what I'm asking for :D

Also, this question stays:

Is there any mod that would include the quest of "building" a follower? I mean, like cyborg or Frankenstein monster, searching for various body parts (corpses, bones, metal parts etc.) and "melting" these parts together in some device into a follower? Of course the more resulting follower variants - the better.

Edited by rostsit

I've done some detective work myself and for the most part figured out what this armor is mashed up with...except for one thing. The knife accessory around her thighs.

I think that's a mash up of two pieces. The bit on her right leg with the silver buckles and the dagger that's not flush against her leg looks like a piece from Ashara Princes of the Woods. The other part I don't recognize.

Yeah, what I'm saying is that I think it is two separate pieces of armor that are appearing in the same place: one that is on both thighs and then the Ashara knife sitting on top of that on one leg. I could be wrong (it is hard to tell from the front on view), but that's what it looks like to me.

Edited by DarkRudra

grr, i know i've seen this before but can't find anything on it...

normally u sell 1 or a small few vegetables to a farmer and their disposition goes up quick. usually after i see 1 lousy potato to a farmer, they're talking like i'm their bud.

any mod that makes u have to sell a lot more to them before that happens?

normally u sell 1 or a small few vegetables to a farmer and their disposition goes up quick. usually after i see 1 lousy potato to a farmer, they're talking like i'm their bud.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80803/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80803/

thank you that's it! thanks so much. i gave ya kudos too. greatly appreciated