NMM won't transfer 7zip files

RockSteadySka

Hi guys, im pretty new to this and im hoping to pick the community's collective brain on this one. i have downloaded some mods from the nexus manually(specifically some weapon and ENB mods, i don't know the rules about the mention of mod titles in these, so im trying to keep my nose clean) before, but ive come to try and install some of them again, but for the some reason the NMM doesnt go any further along the process than opening my download history after i click the green cross. i select the mod im trying to install with a click and click "open" in the bottom corner, but after that nothing else happens, the window closes and nothing gets installed.

has anybody else come across this, or know a way around or(better yet) a way to fix the issue? any help would be appreciated. thanks guys :)

OK. Let me see if I got this right.

1.) You click the cross and "Add New Mod From File" option.

2.) You hit open click add.

Now.

Down at the bottom of your screen you have two more windows.

One is the Download Manager window and the other is the mod activation queue.

Now, when you add a file, you'll see it down in the manager window as being "added".

When it is done, you can install it.

What I do is pin both windows open so I can see that things are actually happening.

Now, if you did the above, and the mods still don't pop up in the manager window,

then I have no clue to be honest with you.

However, that answer should help out a bit.