Yodaloid

Hey all, so I haven't played Skyrim in quite a while and the other day I went through, deleted all data/mods and reinstalled it so I could have a fresh start. So I went through and started freshly installing some of favorite mods using NMM, and using LOOT to help me sort them.

Now, every once and a while, I would start the game up, open a new game, and make sure everything worked alright. Now, I would only watch to see if it opened up and showed me riding in the cart because that was all I wanted to ensure. The plan later was to download an alternate start mod to test out Enhanced Character Creation, etc, make sure everything was working properly. Well, after test-starting it a few time I decided everything seemed fine so I went ahead and stalled the rest of my planned mods, which ended up being about 15-20 more.

So, total I had about 70 mods installed, none of which were graphics mods, and I did not edit any of the .ini's of vanilla skyrim or the mods. I go to start it up, and it crashes. Disheartened, disabled the last few mods I'd installed to see if they were the problem. Seeing that the game still crashed, I disabled ALL of my mods, and started the game up again, just to make sure the game would start like normal and nothing about it was broken.

Well... it's still crashing. With no mods enabled and trying to start a BRAND NEW, FRESH, CLEAN GAME, the game CTD's.. I cannot for the life of me figure out why. I tried enabling the DLC's and the accompanying Unofficial Patches, etc., but it won't work. That's 4 hours of work...wasted.

Please, if any of you have ANY advice on how to fix this without having to delete everything and start over I would be GREATLY appreciative. That being said, any and all advice is appreciated.