Expanded Dragons, Bigger Battles

Zinnorokkrah

I'd like to join it, but I've no idea what I could do aside from providing ideas and concepts. I'm hoping to learn a bit of modding when the CK comes out, but as of right now, I don't know jack.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just reading fast over the first post and want to mention a small hint that i found on a wiki:

TES dragons dont mate, so they probaly dont reproduce and so dragonlings arent really lore friendly. At least the wiki says that.

Anyways, i dont care about lore that much that i woudnt use a mod like this if it is well craftet. Looking forward to it.

Well, the dremora said that- and we all know they're terrible liars. They are the servants of Mehrunes Dagon, and we all know he's nuts. He thinks Nirn is a plane of Oblivion that is his by rights. On top of that in ESII: Daggerfall, you fought dragonlings- which could be calmed by speakers of Draconic. Daggerfall was set some time after 3E 399. So it seems that the identity of the Dragonlings is unclear- but I think it's supported by lore.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys, after a lengthly hiatus I am back! With the release of the CK I am finally ready to start getting this mod moving. With the release of my last few Dragonlord concepts, I will be looking to get started as soon as possible. So, without further ado, here's the lord of Falkreath Krahjotdaan.

Krahjotdaan

'Fo Krah Diin'- Ice-Breathing [in the air]

'Fus Ro Dah'- Unrelenting Force [in the air]

'Wuld Nah Kest'- Whirlwind Sprint [On the ground]

'Zun Haal Viik'- Disarm

'Iiz Slen Nus'- Ice Form [On the ground]

'Lok Vah Koor'- Clear Skies [When attacked with 'Storm Call']

'Brom Fodiiz Frod'- Hailstorm Translation: North Hoar Field [in the air] For this shout, think Meteor Storm, but with balls of ice.

Can cast 'Blizzard' [On the ground], and 'Wall of Frost' [in the air]

Taunts

"Thurri du hin sille ko Sovngarde!" Translation: My lord [Roughly] will devour your soul in Sovngarde!

"Brit grah. [beautiful Battle] I'd forgotten what fine sport you mortals could provide!"

"It's to be a real fight then. Good!"

"Fonaar zeymah! Evenaar fal joore!" Translation: Charge brothers! Extinguish the mortals!

I'm envisioning his lair as being in the mountains north of Lake Ilinalta, probably looking similar to Bleak Falls Barrow. There will be a few puzzle doors, and this would be where you would find him before the quest 'Dovahfeyn' at which point he'll be essential. During the quest you'll fight him at Dawnstar, and after killing him, you can return here and uncover any secrets left behind. There will be probably be a few frost-enchanted items lying around as loot, among other things.

So excited to be almost ready to start this! Two more dragonlords after him, and I'll be essentially done the first- dragon related -creative portion of the mod. Thank-you to all the comments and support so far, especially Ixiolnc, Budz42, and htomeht. Thank-you all for the support, and in the case of Ixiolnc and htomeht I'd love to begin working with you. Now all I need is a 3D modeller...

I think you need to watch the dragon special on the discovery channel it eats rocks so it doesn't burn its mouth silver mainly it has an atraction to treasure shiney stuf so in those caves you will find lots of shiny armor and gems gold and ect i don't think they should be all in one place the larger. Dragons should live in the higher mountains to protect there young from preadoters like humans. Outher types of dragons they go to human settlements to find easy good like yak cows eaven tuskars for ther fatty content they eat a lot they only live in pairs and have only 3 offspring the weakest will not survive the smaller dragon types the ones that cannot fly or wyverns live lower to the mountains and live in groups like a pack deadly in numbers some dragons that have been around awhile developed away to talk .

Thanks for the suggestions. Dragons: A Fantasy Made Real, is one of my personal favourite dragon programs, but until now I have never considered taking influence from it. A few things you've said resonate with a few bits of lore that already exist, including the supposed existence of human/dragon villages on mountain plateaus, with the humans living in their little huts, leaving a large space for the dragons to have a clear landing/take off point, and having herds of ox and cattle wandering for peckish dragons. These are things I'd like to implement, perhaps a quest for Ahkrinaazmir would be to restore one of these villages, but reliant upon more equal human-dragon relations? In any case, here's the new dragonlord, Ahbiilok, lord of the Pale [Dawnstar], and the oldest dragon alive apart from Paarthurnax.

Ahbiilok

'Fo Krah Diin'- Ice-Breathing [in the air]

'Yol Toor Shul'- Fire-Breathing

'Fus Ro Dah'- Unrelenting Force [in the air]

'Wuld Nah Kest'- Whirlwind Sprint [On the ground]

'Zun Haal Viik'- Disarm

'Iiz Slen Nus'- Ice Form [On the ground]

'Strun Bah Qo'- Storm Call [in the air]

'Lok Vah Koor'- Clear Skies [When attacked with 'Storm Call']

'Tiid Klo Ul'- Slow Time [On the ground]

'Bex Aar Gaaf'- Soul Servant [On the ground] {Translation: Open Servant Ghost} This summons three spectral warriors to fight for him. Probably dead Blades :rolleyes:

Can cast 'Firestorm' [On the ground], 'Blizzard' [On the ground], 'Wall of Flames' [in the air], 'Wall of Frost' [in the air], 'Dragonhide', 'Guardian Circle' [When health reaches %25

Taunts

"Thurri du hin sille ko Sovngarde!" Translation: My lord [Roughly] will devour your soul in Sovngarde!

"Brit grah. [beautiful Battle] I'd forgotten what fine sport you mortals could provide!"

"It's to be a real fight then. Good!"

"The Kriid [slayers] have tried to kill me before, all have failed!"

"I am Ahbiilok, Inkein [Master of War] of the dov. Hear me, kril hokoron [brave enemies/foes] and flee!"

"I have outlived all others, Dovahkiin, do you really think you can kill me?"

"Ha! I knew warriors who tried that when Talos was a babe in arms!"

Ahbiilok will not be dying easily. The Blades tried to kill him for millennium, all attempts had failed, and he's been hiding out in Morrowind since the end of the Dragon War. He's going to be a real pain in the butt to kill, and will likely be the last dragon to fall in the 'Dovahfeyn' quest. Before that quest, he'll be essential, and hiding out in a simple lair based in a ruined dragon village above Korvanjund. This place will likely contain a few books of dragon lore, and after his death, you can return to unlock any secrets that remain with little fear of being molested by dragons.